Monday, September 6

W'Loo Bridge - Sunset

Me: "Madeleine, do you remember where Spain is?"
Madeleine: "Um, no."
Me: "Atlas, please."
Madeleine: "Oh, no! Not the Atlas."
Me: "Oh the sweet tears of such sorrow."
Madeleine: "Dad, do you know what you are going to be when you grow up?"
Me: "What?"
Madeleine: "A mean Grand Dad."

Madeleine, before the Atlas: "Tell me a place to find. Like Germany or Bath or something."
Me: "How about Munich?"
Madeleine: "I've never heard of that one before, Dad."
Me: "It's in Germany."
Madeleine: "I'll find it."
(She turns her attention to Tommy and I wonder - will she?"

Madeleine: "I asked Ms X if I could bring in my two bones tomorrow and she said yes. So can I bring in my two bones tomorrow?"
Sonnet: "Okay, leave them by the door."
Madeleine pumps her arm: "Yes!"